You are invited to attend a free Hawkesbury Disability and Natural Disaster Local Knowledge Workshop.
Do you want to be part of a free workshop that aims to help people to become more prepared to respond to natural hazard emergencies in the Hawkesbury area?
The Centre for Disability Research and Policy at University of Sydney are looking for:
- People with disabilities between 18 and 60 years old
- Parents and or carers of people with disabilities
- Local Emergency Managers
- Community Service Organisations
- Local Businesses
They want to hear about:
- Your experiences with natural hazard emergencies
- How you think people with disability can be involved in emergency preparedness in Hawkesbury
This is a free workshop, refreshments and lunch will be provided.
Monday, 11 April 2016 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (AEST) – Add to Calendar
Tebbutt Room, Hawkesbury City Library – Deerubbin Centre, 300 George St, Windsor, NSW 2756, Australia
How to register:
You can register online by following the link:
Or you can contact Hayley Brooks to register or for more information on 0426 450 236 or at firstname.lastname@example.org