Relationships and Private Stuff
Relationships and Private Stuff supports people to develop social and friendship skills and relationships and sexuality knowledge and awareness.
Liz Dore is an NDIS provider (Elizabeth Dore, Registration number 1205 4367). Liz offers counselling and education for individuals, couples or small groups who want to:
- Develop relationship and improve communication skills
- Build confidence dating
- Form healthy relationships
- Increase their self esteem
- Express their sexuality appropriately and positively
- Learn about sex and safety
- Discuss separation and grief
For more information visit the Relationships and Private Stuff website at www.relationshipsandprivatestuff.com
End of Life and Palliative Care
NSW Health have created a set of resources to enhance access to end of life and palliative care information for multicultural communities and people with disability.
Palliative care podcasts in non-English languages
Auslan videos containing end of life and palliative care information