Do you or your organisation want to know more about disability inclusion?
This 3-hour workshop provides an opportunity to learn more about disability inclusion. The workshop aims are to:
- Understand disability inclusion;
- Recognise and expand your current knowledge of people with disability;
- Understand barriers faced by people with disability;
- Identify common stigmas, the impact they may have and how to combat them;
- Consider inclusive language in speech and documentation;
- Assist you in creating inclusive environments.
This workshop is designed for service providers, other organisations and individuals with or without disability who want to enhance their understanding of disability inclusion.
This workshop is facilitated by people living with disability and with lived experience of disability. All our workshops are currently offered as live online workshops. Face-to-face workshops will also be available once COVID restrictions and circumstances allow.
To find and register for workshop dates please click the relevant ‘Register Here’ link below.