The Centre for Disability Research and Policy are holding more free emergency preparedness workshops across NSW that help people become better prepared for natural hazards.
The workshop is recommended for:
- People with disability between 18 and 60 years old;
- Parents and or carers of people with disability;
- Local Emergency Managers;
- Community Service Organisations;
- Government department representatives;
- Local Businesses.
At the workshop you will:
- Share information about how your local community including people with disability can be better prepared for natural hazards;
- Use and provide feedback on two questionnaires that you can use to assess your resilience as an individual, or the capability of your organisation to respond to natural hazards.
To register, download the individual flyers below and click the eventbrite link or contact Hayley Brooks.