07 Apr 0
Our new group initiative “Meeting Place: PDCN Peer Support Group” has been launched. The group’s objectives are the same as our face-to-face real-life community groups. To:
- Increase connection by participants to each other and/or their community
- Increase individual capacity of participants to have voice, choice and control in their lives
- Increase knowledge by participants in the NDIS and other services and supports available to them
- Increase in confidence of participants in navigating the NDIS.
- Increase people’s interaction with the NDIS pre-planning and implementation of plans
Sarah Humphery, the DSO Peer Support Project Officer is the group facilitator and moderator of our new Facebook group.
Call 1800 688 831 for more information.
Join via Facebook now: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1266995046670930/