About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic person who is a team player, with a passion for community engagement and inclusion to oversee the administration of all areas of the NDIS Ready Project. This position is full time for a contracted period of 18 months, with a possibility of extension.
The NDIS Ready Project Officer will manage the administration of all areas of the funded NDIS Ready workshop project, providing operational support including the coordination of facilitators, venues, accommodation and travel arrangements, educational materials and resources, promotion of workshops and data collection and post course evaluation.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee, support and book facilitators for NDIS Ready educational workshops
- Locate and book venues, catering, accommodation and travel requirements for workshop facilitators and participants
- Promote workshops
- Ensure online booking system is maintained and payments processed
- Reporting and evaluation responsibilities to PDCN Executive Officer and NDIS Program funder
- General administrative tasks associated with NDIS program and educational workshops
- Where required represent PDCN by attending meetings, forums etc with stakeholders and other organisations
- Answer phone fax and email enquiries
- Assist in social media and other educational promotion
- Support other PDCN team member’s projects and duties as identified by Executive Officer
Persons with a physical disability are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer
The Physical Disability Council of NSW offers a supportive and flexible work environment, and readily makes workplace adjustments where needed.
You will also benefit from a $15,900 tax free salary component under salary sacrifice, and the opportunity to take up additional tax free benefits.
All Physical Disability Council of NSW employees are required to provide a Police Record Check on appointment.
Award wages are paid under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Award Grade 4, paypoint 1.