PDCN is funded by the National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) to establish peer support groups for people with disability facilitated by people with disability. PDCN is currently involved in ten peer groups across New South Wales.
The groups welcome all members of the community with a disability. You are not required to be an NDIS participant to come along.
A PDCN Peer Support Group is:
- A chance for people with disability to build peer networks with one another
- An opportunity to build individual and group skills and abilities by learning from each other and by bringing in guest speakers
- A place to think about what you want from your life and how you can participate in a meaningful way
- A space to understand and engage with the NDIS through the provision of information and resources
- A collaborative approach to engaging with and educating the broader local community to improve the inclusion of people with disability.
Find out more information about a Peer Support Group
Please provide your details below and we will be in touch soon with more information on the group.