These free small group workshops are designed for people who are:
- Considering self-managing their NDIS plan or their family member’s NDIS plan, or
- Already self-managing their NDIS plan but would like more information and tips on how to do so.
The NDIS Self-Management workshops are facilitated by people who have knowledge of the NDIS and extensive experience in the day-to-day management of an NDIS plan for people over seven years of age.
The workshops can be responsive to the needs of individuals and topics can include:
- Myths about self-management
- Benefits of self-managing
- What you can buy
- How to make a claim
- Record keeping
Locations and Dates
- There are currently no workshops scheduled.
All workshops are 9:30am to 2:30pm, and are held in fully accessible venues.