See what others are saying about NDIS: Plans in Practice!
NDIS: Plans in Practice
This free workshop provides people with disabilities and their families the knowledge to better understand the NDIS and implement their plan. You will be provided with all the information you might need to decide which management style works best for you and how you can have more choice and control over your daily life.
Hear from experienced presenters who have extensive knowledge of the NDIS and the day to day management of a plan.
This workshop is designed for people who have already accessed the NDIS, have a plan and are over 7 years of age. If this is not you and you are wanting to learn more about accessing the NDIS and pre-planning, please refer to the NDIS Ready Workshop.
- Understanding your Plan and Portal
- Understanding your Funding and Flexibility
- Management Options (Self, Agency, Plan)
- Making Service Agreements
- Demystifying Self Management
- Finding and Managing Staff and Support Workers
- Preparing for your Plan Review
2018 NDIS: Plans in Practice Sessions
Cabramatta – 29 & 30 May (Vietnamese Interpreted)
For More Information